I got a lot of comments from friends to post the recipe for the bok choy that I made a few weeks ago, so here it is!
It’s very simple and highly nutritious. And I got to paint a fun picture for it at art guild yesterday!
You will need…
1 Head of Bok Choy
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 Inch Piece of Fresh Ginger (Peeled)
2 Short Pieces of Lemongrass
- Rinse and chop the bok choy into bite size pieces.
2. Mince the ginger and lemongrass.
3. Melt the coconut oil in a sauce pan over medium heat and add the ginger and lemongrass.
4. Cook for a few minutes, and then add in the bok choy.
5. Sauté bok choy, stirring occasionally for about 7-8 minutes or until the leaves are wilted. If you like your stems a little less crunchy, you can cook the leaves and stems separately! I like my stems crisp, so I cook them at the same time. The leaves cook much faster than the stems!
6. Add salt and pepper if desired, and enjoy!
Cost: 10/10 (very cheap recipe!)
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, and let me know if you try it out at home!